Effective and Last Updated: January, 1st, 2019
We value your privacy while you visit our website, provide information, and avail our services through our site. You are the cornerstone of our website; hence, we provide you with the greatest security measures on how we collect, distribute, use, or retain your personal information which you provide to us. Except as this Policy, we do not disclose your personal or sensitive personal information to any third party without your express consent and therefore, we set out the detailed policy below and your use of this website signifies your acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
We collect your personal information which helps us personalize and improve our services, assist third-party affiliates or operators to provide you with uninterrupted timely services, process payments, update our records, and interact with you on a continuous basis. Personal information or personally identifiable information has been defined in the privacy and security laws of countries and it signifies any information or data that can be used to identify a particular person or an individual in context. It may include any information that may be used to trace a user’s identity such as name, gender, demographic details, contact address, credit information, and other details which may include sensitive information also.
2.TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
While availing our services, users may be needed to register on our website or fill out a form requesting technical assistance or IT services. For such purposes, the website collects Information which may be classified as follows:
- Consensual & Voluntary Information
- Personal Information varying from your Name, Contact Address, Postal Code, Email Address, Phone Number, Credit Details, Passwords, and such other information may be actively collected during the registration process or through e-mails prompting you to subscribe for our services.
- Profile Information: We collect information when you sign-up or sign-in through the Registration process on the website.
- Location: We also collect the location details for providing the services booked by you.
- If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you may adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. We may collect sensitive personally identifiable information on your consent and follow the disclosure requirements as is elaborated in the policy.
- Information automatically collected
We may collect the domain name and Internet Protocol address (IP) to understand the usage of our website and for other legal/administrative compliances. Such information is not linked to any personal or sensitive information collected and hence, may be retained in our records for necessary future references. We may do an internal behavioral study of our users/frequent visitors to better understand and protect them. Such information is compiled and disbursed in an aggregated manner even to the third party.
- Information through other mechanism
- Certain information may be collected passively through tracking/ data navigation, etc., assuming an implied consent on your part without you submitting it voluntarily. It will be stored with us based on the business and the marketing needs of the website and may also be used to process your requests, send you promotional offers, assuming that you have accepted this policy before using any of the features. Please note that you can choose to opt-out from providing information that is collected through express consent and which is not necessary for completing any transaction. The website cannot use the information for any other purpose at a later time without taking express consent of the customer.
- Device/Usage Information: We collect information about the computers, laptops, phones, or other devices from where you access our services, including without limitation IP addresses, geographical location, access times, and other information that may be needed to comply with any law or regulation or which may be needed to enhance our security.
- Third Party: We get data about you and your exercises on and off the website from outsider accomplices/ third-parties, for example, data from a party when we mutually offer services or from an advertiser about your encounters or experiences with them.
Also note that we are not responsible for the sensitive personal information that you may choose to disclose through any other channels such as blogs, newsletters, etc.
3.HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
- We use your personal information to improve and personalize our services, conduct research towards increasing your contacts, find anonymous persons matching your profile, send promotional communications, group you according to academic/professional preferences and such customization, or report as may benefit you.
- We collect your name, address, designation, network information, contact number, and address so that with any communications you make with other users, they can identify such details as the header of the message or the chat which you send them.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your personal information with the third-party affiliates or such affiliates that may recommend you with better content. Also, any information that you put on your public portfolio may be seen and accessed by other or used/downloaded by others unless you change the privacy settings related to these posts or updates. We do not provide any of your non-public information to any third party without your consent. Anyone may further find your profile information through other search engines or networking websites such as Google or Twitter and connect with you. The website provides you with an option to customize your profile and make your personal information invisible to the public.
- All the conversations you send or receive through our website shall be stored on our server, and if the user deletes a particular post/message, it is stored on the temporary cache for some time and then deleted eventually on a periodic basis.
- We have engaged certain affiliate developers to develop the platform of our website which you implied consent for usage and storage of your information. You may revoke using certain features of the website and cancel permission to them for access to your information.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to access, review, and/or monitor the content you record or send using our application, at our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, and we reserve the right to remove any such content or messages in our sole discretion, including, but not limited to, if we believe such action is necessary (a) to conform to the contemporary legal practices, notice, subpoena or rules/regulations, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; or (c) to exercise or protect any proprietary or intellectual rights or personal safety of the app, our users, or other third parties.
4.HOW IS INFORMATION SECURED?
- We are concerned with the safeguarding of confidentiality related to your information and we employ industry-best practices, including technical, managerial, electronic, and physical means to protect your information from any unwarranted access by any third party without your explicit permission.
- Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Clause, we may preserve or disclose your personal information or data which is necessary to comply with any legal/enforcement order or regulation, to protect third-party rights or safety of another person or to address technical issues.
These are the identifiers which help us analyze our web page flow, promotional effectiveness, and customer frequency and these are launched at your web-page and track your IP address. Our website may offer certain features only through a cookie and they do not compromise with your privacy or security. We request your browser to store cookies or selectively opt-out based on your browser or preferences.
You are free to decline consent to a cookie if your browser permits and disable them. However, in such a case, you may not be able to use some peculiar features of our website.
7.USE OF DEMOGRAPHY/OTHER INFORMATION:
Our website may use your geographical/demographical location for assessing market of the website, legal compliances, troubleshoot problems, collect money, and so on. To the extent the information is not mandatory for our works, you have an option to opt-out and decline consent to the retention or collection of such information.
8.USE BY CHILDREN:
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our websites to children below 13 years of age. Children below the age of 13 years are not supposed to use the content of the website without a guardian/parental consent.
9.INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN:
We do not seek to collect personal information about children through our Online Network. If a child submits information through any part of the Network and we become aware that the user submitting the information is a child, the information is not used for any purpose, nor is it disclosed to third parties. We will comply with all regulations set forward by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). To learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission.
We do not disclose your personal data or sensitive information to any third party except on your express consent. This includes your credit information. Further, we retain your personal information as long as your account is active. After which, we delete all information except to that which is needed by the website for future references.
11.THIRD PARTY LINKS:
We may allow third-party to serve advertisements and they may use identifiable information such as browser type, the subject of advertisements scrolled over, and so on. You may opt-out of providing any information to them.
Exception: The website may disclose your personal information to any third party or non- party in the event: Firstly, when it is requested or required by law or enforcement agencies to disclose some information for prevention of any kind of fraud, punishment of offenses, or in good faith; Secondly, it is reasonably necessary to protect proprietary or intellectual rights of the website or affiliated third parties, and it is being infringed; Thirdly, if you have consented us for any other purpose.
12.USERS CHOICES & OBLIGATIONS:
- The users have a right to delete, modify, access, or correct any personal information that they have provided to the website. You may also discontinue using the account or delete the account which you may re-activate within a specified period.
- The users have a choice to update their personal information which they want to disclose to the website and third-party affiliates for any purpose. We make continuous efforts to identify any personal or sensitive personal data or information and rectify any defect/deficiency in it. We may deny processing requests that may infringe the privacy of others or would be prima facie impractical.
- If you want to modify/update your personal information retained in our records, you may write to the Privacy Officer of our Department (address as given in Contact Us page) and such request shall be processed in the seven (7) business days.
- Users are obliged not to post or share any vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually provoking remark or graphic, or post or message on the website for which serious legal actions shall be taken. Users are also not allowed to introduce or encrypt any harmful viruses, computer programs, or damaging files which shall cause inconvenience to the operators and users of the website.
The content of this website shall not be duplicated/copied/printed/ downloaded/transmitted without written prior approval of the operator. Violation of any intellectual property of any product/design/document on the website shall be deemed illegal and appropriate action shall be taken forthwith.
14.CHANGE IN POLICY:
10319 Westlake Dr., Suite #777
Bethesda, MD 20817